Thursday, April 10, 2008

here comes the sun

and all i have to say is that it better stay!

it only went cloudy for a couple hours this morning and that is when i realized how utterly dependent i am upon these sunny days. I don't know what to do because frankly, it freaks me out to think that every year for the rest of my life i may have to endure a 6 month winter.

A couple years ago i went through some soul searching and asking God to help me to deal with my rollercoaster emotions during the winter months, and I really feel that He has. I have not had so much trouble the last 2 winters, however, now that we're coming out of it... I am scared to think that this nice weather will only last a few months and back to winter it goes!

I am seeing, even as I am writing this, that God does indeed give us grace to go through the things that we are going through. and right now, the grace has run out! So that's what I'm going to bank on... that when winter comes again next year, i'll have a new measure that God's saved up for me... cuz otherwise i'm not sure i could handle it.

1 extraordinary comments:

Melissa April 11, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

I love the sun! Its definitely helped my mood!

Its funny to look back and know that the only reason we got through the "dark season" was by his love and grace. God is good! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP