Wednesday, October 1, 2008

what's more important than blogging?

I am currently in one of the worst blogging slumps of my blogging career.

After thinking about why this is happening, I realized there are a number of things contributing.


A) somehow, I have found more important things to do than blog *GASP!* I know, I said it...

there is unfortunately more to life than blogging... please don't burn me.


B) My computer is at best buy rendering me somewhat useless. I rely on that thing so much for pretty much everything. I called today and found out that they probably can't fix what I took it in for to begin with... I'm going to write an open letter to them in a post later on.


C) I have some SERIOUS frustrations right now, and while I don't like to rant on the blog, there are times when it is therapeutic. I don't want to express myself in this format however, because I never know if this person I am annoyed with will read it! And since this situation is taking up more brain space than it has been allotted, I find myself at a complete loss of things to write.


D) Because I have no computer, I have no way to process pictures. Usually when I can't think of anything to blog, I just upload all my pics and figure something out. Not now though... darn you best buy


That is it. Seriously, that's all I have for now. But rest assured that I will work on my open letter and submit it to you all in short time. Thank you for not abandoning me :) haha


Photobucket

5 extraordinary comments:

Melissa October 1, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

I could never abandon you! I love you too much.

Anonymous October 1, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

I totally understand where you are coming from!!! I will never abandon you - you are way to special!!! :)

Unknown October 1, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

I hear ya on the blogging slump...but it will pass and we'll all be here waiting for you :)

So sorry about the computer probs. That stinks :( I miss seeing your awesome pics!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub October 1, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

Abandon??? Not possible.

Really... Best Buy, huh? I thought they were pretty good in the customer service department, or so I've heard.

Bummer, dude!

-Andrea

Susan October 1, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

I hope things get better for you.
I totally understand when a situation with a person that you can't mention on your blog is consuming your life to the point that you can't figure out what to write about.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP