Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Wedding Day!

I can hardly believe that it's been three weeks since my wedding day. It seems like just yesterday but at the same time like forever ago...

I am one very blessed lady, everything about my wedding was absolutely perfect. I was so happy that day I'm not sure anything could have made me upset :D I also am so so so glad that I chose a good photographer... definitely #1 on my list of important things for a wedding.

Here are only some of the images Rachel took that day.

steaming the veil

Melissa and Beka steaming my veil just before Crystal finished my hair and pinned it in

getting the flowers

When I saw my flowers come in I was beside myself. They were so breathtakingly beautiful I wish that I could have kept them forever! Which is why I am glad I have good pictures of them!

almost ready

bride

husband

The first time I saw this picture of Steve I shrieked right out loud and smiled the biggest smile :D

before

fave

say yes to the dress

shoes

*LOVE* the shoes :)

eyes

girls!

My absolute favorite group shot of the day!

girls havin fun

across the bridge

flowers at ceremony

family

kiss the bride

mr and mrs robinson!

cake!

treats

cake

Together, Mary (my florist) and Jen (my cake baker) worked on this until it was totally perfect. I cannot explain in words how happy I was with it! It's too bad we had to eat it but man was it gooooood!

flowers

We ended up making a kind of spontaneous exit when some of Steve's groomsmen decorated his Best Man's car for us. We climbed in and then I threw my bouquet out the moon roof

bridal party

bridal party

spot of sun

married

sunlight

bride and groom

cute

tree poetry

kiss

happiness

The bridal party pictures were taken around the Elim Bible Institute campus but when we were finished with those, we headed to Mendon Ponds for some more of just the two of us. We spent the night at the Woodcliff Hotel and then early Sunday morning had to get to the airport and were off to Miami for our cruise! Those pictures will be next... :)


Photobucket

3 extraordinary comments:

Deby June 12, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Absolutely stunning and beautiful pictures! I thoroughly enjoyed looking through them!

G. June 12, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

beautiful pics! I love the candy bar...such a great idea! What a gorgeous bride you made. :)

Corinne June 12, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Beautiful Photos. I love your dress. You look wonderful. Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP