Wednesday, June 24, 2009

food dare - day 2

For today, jelly+hummus.

I chose strawberry jelly. Mainly because that was the only jelly in the house. I am not a huge fan of jelly, but I've been known to enjoy the occasional pb+j sandwich.

As I mixed the combo, I also reached for a tall glass of water... knowing that after I had consumed so much food beforehand (not remembering that I still had to do this!) I wasn't sure it would all make it down.



But down it went...



gagmatostic. That's about all I have to say...

ps mad props to my cellphone for being available to take fairly decent pictures when I just couldn't muster the energy to get my big one ;)


Photobucket

7 extraordinary comments:

Keri June 24, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

*barf*

That's all I can say about that.

(Told you I'd be back.)

Courtney @ splashing grace June 24, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

I am awed (and totally grossed out)

Melissa June 24, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

let me just tell you..its only day 2, you've got 8 more days to go.

Jim June 25, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

Those pictures look a lot more disgusting than I thought this would be...

I wonder what you will have to do for Day 3...

Perhaps something nice...

I bet it could be rice...

Erin June 25, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Yuck..NOT a good combo.

G. June 25, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

ever watch Bizarre Foods? You'd get along well with that guy. You are one brave chica!

Anonymous June 25, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Yuck... you are one brave and funny lady!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP