Thursday, August 4, 2011

memories

This month 2 years ago was such an amazing month for me. So many great things happened.

I was in the process of making a decision whether I would stay or go.

I was in pretty much the best shape of my life and felt absolutely amazing.

I met the love of my life out of the clear blue.

It was also the last time we had a family reunion, which we'll be doing again in just about a week!

IMG_0075

Today I've spent a bunch of time remembering that summer of 2009... and I can't help but smile when I see how happy I was then, and how happy I still am! And everything is totally different :) Makes me happy to know that I really have succeeded in embracing my life and treating everyday like a gift.

Looking forward to what this month brings!


Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP