Saturday, March 7, 2009

the wedding jewelry

Last week I got the wedding jewelry in! As I set out to try and take a picture, a) i wasn't feeling super creative and b) i was being lazy.

As evidenced by this picture.



Oh well, you get the idea. I'm just bummed that not everyone can be happy. I absolutely love this set, especially put with our dresses... but that's just the nature of working in groups.

That's not to say that anyone is totally unhappy with it, we all seem to like it enough, just not everyone loves it as much as I do :)

if i'm feeling boisterous (or possibly inspired) i may try to take a picture that doesn't look like i used a disposable.

76 days left... at least 5 pounds to go (more would be nice lol)


Photobucket

3 extraordinary comments:

Melissa March 7, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

aww! Your counting too?! Thats awesome! I love you slakes!! :D

Its a gorgeous necklace. Only one person has had a problem with it. And too bad for her. I'm the bride :D lol

Anonymous March 10, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

I think it is totally beautiful!!! Very elegant and yet very tasteful. I really like it - Good Choice!!! :)

Anonymous March 13, 2009 at 5:03 AM  

Dude, I LOVE it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP