Tuesday, June 17, 2008

please excuse the mess :)

I am currently in the process of "rethinking" my blog in the layout/design aspect of it. So if it looks different every time you log on, rest assured that you are NOT actually going crazy... it IS different than it was! and since I haven't figured out how to edit stuff and come back later and then finally post it all at once, this is just gonna have to do... but I am on the search to figure that one out... and I have a few ideas ;)


Photobucket

2 extraordinary comments:

Melissa June 17, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

I like the background, however I cannot read your text.

Tip Junkie June 17, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

I just redesigned mine as well. It fun to change things up a bit and give your blog a fresh coat of paint. ;) Have fun with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP