Thursday, September 4, 2008

i'd like to thank

*taptaptap*

umm, is this thing on?

*loud shrilly feedback noise*

Oh hi...

*grins*

I'm new at this so please bear with me. I don't even know what to say really!

So I'll just start and see where this goes.

All of these months I've been sitting in front of this computer pining away for some comment love and possibly, just maybe, someday being nominated for a bloggy award.

I've never complained... have you heard me say anything?

Well, my patience paid off and wouldn't ya know it, I was nominated for an award that I couldn't be more proud to accept!


Thanks Jyl!

I can only speculate why she would nominate me for this award, and since I'm so humble it's hard for me to think that maybe she loves me for my amazing photography skillz.

Or maybe because she knows how it's cool to pee your pants.

ooooor, I think it's really that she finds some sick satisfaction knowing that she has the resolve and resistance to NOT EAT AT MCDONALDS anymore...

Whatever the case, I am honored and pleased to accept this award. I mean, heck, it's just one more reason to open my blog each morning and stare at it in complete awe realizing just how much I love my blog... (i may or may not actually do that)

And now that I have received such a lovely award, I would like to distibute the love asitwere and let you know who my faves are!

I'd like to say that these ladies entertain me daily, but due to the realization that people DO HAVE LIVES besides their blogs (pssshh! who ever heard of such a thing!) I will reserve judgement on just how often any one of you blogs!

Because we all know that I've never gone a day... or two... or a week... without posting.

So without further ado, here are my picks!

1. Michelle at Not So Daily Chronicles
2. Melissa at He Who Kneels Most
3. Laural at Mamasphere
4. Andrea at Sgt and Mrs Hub
5. Susan at Fordy Days and Nights

If you wanna share the love too, now that you have received this award, feel free to pass it along!

1. Winners: Feel free to put the logo on your blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate 5 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on nominees' blogs (so they know they were nominated!)


Photobucket

7 extraordinary comments:

Susan September 4, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

God must have whispered a little message to you that I needed that today.
My kids have been completely off. After battling with the baby, who didn't want to go down for her nap, I finally got her down and while I was busy doing something else Austin went in her and woke her up. I feel like I haven't been able to get anything done and my list today was already long. Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

watson September 4, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

just popped in from Susan's blog. Enjoyed your pictures!

Unknown September 4, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Congrats, sweetie! You so deserve it!

Linda S September 5, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

stopping by from Jyl's...love your photos and blog design! very cool!
Congrats on your award!

G. September 5, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

congratulations, Amanda. You deserve it...your blog is quite fabulous. :)

Laural Out Loud September 6, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

Congratulations! An award well earned! And thank you for passing it on to me- I'll try to get it posted within the week.

Jyl @ MommyGossip September 7, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

Yeah! Glad you got it up there. And, glad I could be the first one to bestow this award to you! You so deserve it.

Hope you are having a great Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP