Monday, September 22, 2008

Nope, not me!


MckMama is beginning a new blogfest called "not me! Monday"

It is really quite funny and although in the beginning I didn't know how to do it, I quickly figured it out and decided that this actually make for some pretty hilarious blogging :)

So here goes nothin, as I tell you what I didn't do this week:

On Friday night I most certainly did not stay home and sort pictures. I did not stay home just so that I could save my car from accumulating any more miles... nope not me!

I did not tell my good friend that I couldn't babysit just because I wanted to sleep in on Saturday am...

On Saturday night I did not go to the overpriced movie theatre and movie hop... and I most certainly did not see two of the most disgusting movies I've ever watched in my life one right after the other...

and while i was at the movies, I absolutely did not buy a medium refillable diet coke for $5.50. And after I was done not buying it, I did NOT decide that alicia and I could together get it refilled 4 times for a total of 220 ounces of diet coke.

I DID remember that diet coke has caffeine in it only after I was done not drinking ounce #48.

I did not keep drinking the DC after realizing that because that would have been plain stupid...

I did not go to the bathroom at the movie theatre 8 times in 4 hours... that's just gross. Who drinks that much anyways?

On the way home from the movies, I didn't almost get pulled over for speeding... and I seriously did not pull down a road not on my normal path just to avoid the cop.

After I got home I didn't hide the car in the back and sneak into the house because the cop was not driving around on my street looking for me...

I did not start doing laundry at 2am so that I would have clean clothes by the time i had to get up at 6:30... nope, not me!

Well, that's what I didn't do the last few days... what didn't you do?

Go on over to MckMama and link up so I can see how much you didn't do this week :)


Photobucket

9 extraordinary comments:

Shanan Strange September 22, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

Those are hilarious! I've done the same things.. paid for one movie, but snuck in 4 more! Hey, 5 movies for the price of one!! I love your blog.

Found you at MckMama's.

Anonymous September 22, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

LOL!! Sounds like you didn't have an amazing week.

Susan September 22, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

Sounds like a very un-eventful weekend! I can't believe you "did not" hide from a cop. I have totally contemplated that at times.

singing mama September 23, 2008 at 5:39 AM  

LOL love the hiding from the cop but! I have also pulled into a side street to avoid the police!

- a fellow Mckmama reader-

singingmama

singing mama September 23, 2008 at 5:40 AM  

LOL meant to say bit not "but"

Melissa September 23, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! You'd think I would have learned my lesson about "reasoning" and trying to trade with one year olds since I have an almost three year old too. But, nope, not me!!!LOL
I used to be a nanny too. Fun times. Great blog!

Jenny September 23, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

Sounds like all the things you didn't do were fun and exciting! :)

Alistar September 24, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

ha ha ha ha ha .. you could have also added "i seriously did not not wash my hands after each run to the bathroom in effort to hurry back to said disgusting films...)

Alistar September 24, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

ooops that was supposed to be a smiley face at the end.. ps. do you think that I over use smiley faces in my texts and/or writing?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP