Monday, January 12, 2009

blogover!

I have been wanting a bigger format for my blog for awhile now so that I can upload my pictures bigger... so again, I asked Lex over at Indellible Creations how to go about it, and being the amazing person that she is, she offered to do a whole new blog for me!

So, we got to work on it a few days ago, and TADAAAA!

I just looooove it :) Can you tell

Thanks sooo much Lex! You ROCK!

and keep checking back cuz i was too excited to wait and post this when everything was done :) It will be all uploaded later on today!


Photobucket

10 extraordinary comments:

Melissa January 12, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

I love it!!!!

Erin January 12, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

It's beautiful!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub January 12, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

It's perfectly beautiful AND funky!

-Andrea

Anonymous January 12, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

Looks good!

Anonymous January 12, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

Wow - looking Great!!! :)

Amy Fichtner January 12, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

Oh, I LOVE it!!! Lex also did my blog. She does such great work!!

MICHELLE January 12, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Looks beautiful!!! I'm thinking a change is in store for me soon! If I ever get back to blogging.

MICHELLE January 12, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Oh and by the way, aren't you glad I'm your top visitor!!

I might not comment all the time - but I'm reading.

I also get interrupted by small children and read your blog in increments throughout the day. That's probably why I am your top visitor!!!

Unknown January 12, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

I love it, sweetie!

PS--your cards were a huge hit! Everyone LOVED them :)

Anonymous January 15, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

It's gorgeous!! I adore it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP