Saturday, January 31, 2009

random picture challenge

I wanted to join Brittany's random picture challenge last week, but I wasn't home all day and while I had my laptop, I am unable to keep files past the last 2 or 3 months as there are just too many! So today, I am at home with my external hard drive and am able to participate!

So, today's random picture is coming from November 2007, 44th picture.



ahhh... alicia. she's going to love me for posting this... maybe she'll never find out... doubtful

anyways, this was taken at mendon ponds last year and we took many goofy pictures that day. this one is relatively benign compared to the rest ha!

If you want to join, or see some other random pictures, go over to 4 little men and join up.


Photobucket

1 extraordinary comments:

Homegrown Tribe February 1, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

sounds like a fun day! :)

thanks for playing along!

britt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP