Saturday, January 31, 2009

two birthdays, one day

I guess January is the month... for double birthdays!

Today you turn 8, Nick. I remember my 8th birthday like it was yesterday...

I'm sure you hear this all the time, but I can't believe how fast you are growing up! you may be the youngest, but you are not a baby anymore... and you haven't been for a long time.



You bring so much spirit and life to our family, I can't imagine us without you...



You are so handsome and such a good boy. I pray that you will grow up into a good man and that you will learn to love Jesus the way that He loves you...



I hope that you're having a wonderful time with Grandma and Grandpa while they're down visiting :)

I love you very much Nick Bean!

Love,

Photobucket

1 extraordinary comments:

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

I love him. He has adorable freckles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008      ©Layout Designed ' by Indelible Creations 2009

Back to TOP